|2||See No Evil|
|6||Little Johnny Jewel|
|7||Venus De Milo|
|8||Knockin' On Heaven's Door|
|11||I Don't Care|
|12||Ain't That Nothin'|
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Peter Zaremba
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Fred Smith
- Compiled By [All Tracks Selected By] – Tom Verlaine
- Concept By – Neil Cooper
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – John Hanti
- Drums – Billy Ficca
- Engineer [Track Compilation] – Wayne Vican
- Executive-Producer – Steve Ralbovsky
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Richard Lloyd
- Guitar, Vocals – Tom Verlaine
- Liner Notes – John Piccarella, Robert Christgau
- Written-By – Bob Dylan (tracks: A9), Jagger, Richards (tracks: B4), Tom Verlaine (tracks: A1 to A8, B1 to B3)
Warning: this live double album length performance not available on vinyl!
℗ © Reachout International Records, Inc.
Television - The Blow Up!
ROIR A-114 (pronounced "roar").
BASF-DPS EQ-120us BIAS-Normal.
All material on this cassette was recorded live in 1978.
All material published by Double Exposure Music Inc./ASCAP.
Except: "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" (Ram's Horn Mus./ASCAP), "Satisfaction" (ABKCO PUB/BMI).
Made in U.S.A.
Credits and liner notes are printed on the inlay card.